vendredi 14 février 2014

They tested the electronic cigarette , they testify



The electronic cigarette is a modern and effective way to stop smoking? We asked 5 smokers around us. Their testimony on the electronic cigarette.

Christopher, 40 years old: " The economic benefit is readily apparent , and my cough has almost disappeared Clock ""I smoked for over 15 years , with an average of 15 to 20 cigarettes per day. I tried in the past two smoking detoxification , which are rather poorly spent ( anxiety attacks , depression ... ) .After tasting several flavors from friends, with electronic cigarette clearomiseur guy, I thought of a new attempt to stop smoking ... A friend gave me a Evod base model, and I started with a classic tobacco taste before choosing a coffee flavor . Take the time to choose the e-cigarette, its e-liquid flavors and nicotine levels needed . Advice sellers are quite relevant , but the only way to know your level of nicotine required remains the consumer.Unlike nicotine replacement therapy, the electronic cigarette is palatable, and close enough to enjoy a cigarette. The ridiculous side sucking a piece of plastic disappears quickly , the object became extremely common in the street.After two months of use, I halved my intake , without really giving me goals to reduce or stop smoking . The e-cigarette replace cigarettes to progressively without stress, and I test new flavors of liquids. Cigarette in the morning and the coffee are the requirements , as they relate to the deeper gesture pleasure / relaxation, but compulsive cigarettes are more easily replaced. And especially , the electronic cigarette gives the possibility to fire only a few puffs , instead of grilling a whole cigarette, every compulsion .Stop, or the idea of the judgment of the cigarette I was always anxious, I feel my addiction very strongly . But regular passage through the e-cigarette reduction goes smoothly , and I even want to buy a second to vary between several flavors in the day. The economic benefit is readily apparent , and my cough awakening almost disappeared. The color of my lungs , we'll see in a few years ...I highly recommend switching to the e-cigarette, but especially without withdrawal defined objective . The important thing is that the pleasure of e-cigarette is gradually replacing that of cigarette smoking . I continue smoking side , while some friends were already using more than their e-cigarette after a few days, everyone has a different pace ... "
Ségolène , 23 : " To choose it, I just tried that my sister ""I started smoking at 16 years by influence of friends. It was easy, it gave a capacity ... Anyway, at the time, it was "cool" ! Today I want to stop smoking . First, because it's expensive ! And also because I realize the harmfulness of the product. I 'm a little scared to have trouble stopping with no substitute , so I 've decided to test the electronic cigarette. Although we do not know that there are really into it , it is still less harmful than real cigarettes. What I like is that it keeps the gesture. For me, the other major advantage of the e-cigarette, are the doses of nicotine that can be reduced to As weaning. To choose , I just tried my sister's , the model is fine with me . So I decided to go early January, with the good resolutions of 2014. I intend to try to stop immediately cigarettes , we'll see what happens ! "
Marine, 50: " The electronic cigarette is not for me"" The electronic cigarette is not for me , at least , not yet first obstacle . Suck plastic, it says nothing to me , it gives me the impression of biting my legs and glasses to tell me that the plastic food is safe , I am far from being convinced second obstacle . perfumes, refills ... all kit has a side which repulses me third obstacle . I got used to the fluffy cigarettes, the softness of paper , heat the coals when it's cold, noise and light cigarette that I did not want to deprive myself . Even if it all ends in an ashtray smelly .And while we will not have certainty about the safety of electronic cigarettes , I do not see the point of changing a toxic for another. "
Alexandra , 28 years old: " My electronic cigarette, it became a toy ... I might get bored ! ""From my 20 years , I consumed an average of 10 cigarettes per day. Like everyone else , I loved the gesture and the feeling of comfort after the first puffs. I smoked mostly because I liked the taste and smell . at first , I wanted to reduce my intake day after day after stop . I quickly realized that this method was not very reliable , since I was in the evening or deviations from I had a little bit of stress at work.One day, my in-laws made ​​me try the electronic cigarette. I tested out of curiosity and I thought it tasted good . The feeling is close to a real cigarette : smoke, warming the throat ... Small effects that long-term smokers generally appreciate . I bought one with the goal of smoking most of the time while giving me real cigarettes for " important " moments of the day ( after lunch, mid- afternoon and after dinner ) . I went to a specialty store . The model I chose is now quite old, the new e- cigarettes are much more sophisticated . Tip: trust the sellers. They are generally familiar with , do not hesitate to ask them lots of questions before you leap .The rest of the story is simple . One day, a cigarette gave me a sore throat . I was disgusted and I crushed before the end . At the time, I had no idea that it was my last cigarette. That was two months ago . Electronic cigarette helps clear me to wean me . I think these are the strengths of the electronic cigarette: the sensations of cigarette withdrawal returned to gently gesture gradually erased and nicotine addiction it feels less and less over time.Today , I like to smoke occasionally my electronic cigarette but it is more a toy than anything else. I love the blackberry flavor and I smoke especially in the evening after dinner . But I think I will eventually leave me ! "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire