mardi 4 mars 2014

Fight against emotional dependence


After a divorce , widowhood and destructive liaison , I experienced emotional dependency . A real addiction to passion and love men ... Today , fifty -five years with my therapist , I finally begin to know how to protect myself . This is my homeopath who advised me that person, wonderful warmth. The therapeutic method that offers me , Ericksonian hypnosis , also fine with me .


I have three rules apply : do not give freely , listen to the people who advise me , and above all be more objective about the men I meet. That is to say not interpret things according to what suits me , but do with discernment ! It also must at all costs I stop choose men who , for various reasons , are unable to give when I do that.
 
For the first time in my life , I became aware of the plight of my "me". To get better , I begin to pamper me . I recently discovered that my migraines were a form of anorexia , which leads me to relearn how to eat . I also learn to live alone with myself. To be happy, without necessarily being a couple. Since the beginning of my therapy, emotional emptiness paralyzes me much less. I met someone recently who I 'm trying to apply my new " protection techniques ." I have great hope !
 
There was a time, I supported my brother after an aneurysm , then a year later, meningitis ... We always relied on my famous "fishing" to find the strength to get out of tests But now ... I'll try to think of me . I realize that I seriously began my resilience ... And I hope to give strength to all those who suffer like me!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire